At Reico Kitchen & Bath we recognize that our responsibility is not only to our people and our customers. It reaches beyond that as a responsible member of the business community both locally and globally. Some examples of this include:
- Recycling at all of our locations to the average of half a million pounds annually, and donations to local reuse companies such as The Loading Dock and Habitat for Humanity.
- Working partnerships with local professionals and manufacturers to minimize our eco-footprint.
- Fuel efficient trucking fleet to minimize impact on environment.
- 19 energy-efficient lit showrooms and an Energy Star Building certification for our Elkridge, MD warehouse.
- Supporting our military community through our Reico Military Discount program and when possible through design, cabinets and appliances support for Wounded Warrior, Helping a Hero and other local projects.
- Donating computers to Project ReBoot, a computer recycling program for underprivileged and disabled individuals and families.
- Annual donations to local Salvation Army Holiday Toy Drive (Metro DC) and Toys for Tots (Baltimore) organizations.
- Donations and support for Hopecam, a not for profit charity dedicated to overcoming the social isolation experienced by children in treatment for cancer.
- Awareness and donation support for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
We are proud of our local partnerships and community support. While we are not able to support every opportunity that presents itself today, we continue to work on new ways we can contribute to being a more responsible business.
Our Mission Statement < Previous | Next> Benefits