The Reico Kitchen & Bath Internship Program was developed to offer college students in a design or design-related program who are considering a career in the kitchen and bath industry the opportunity to get real life work experience in the kitchen and bath field working at Reico.
The Reico internship is a paid position. The program is 6 weeks long, totaling approximately 210 hours. During this time, you will participate in a structured curriculum that covers the following:
- Product knowledge: cabinets, countertops, appliances, hardware, plumbing fixtures, and more
- 2020 Design training and Support work for our sales teams
- Greeting potential clients in showroom and creating a positive first impression
- Shadowing designers in the showroom during design appointments
- Assisting in field work and measuring potential job sites
- Visiting a kitchen and/or bath job site to observe the installation process
- Learning “after-sale” aspects of business: ordering, billing, tracking, and managing territories
- Attending sales training that covers best practices for success in this industry
Interested in applying? Take the first step to a career by applying online for the Reico Kitchen & Bath Internship Program.
NEXT: Complete our Internship Program Interest Form
Advancement Opportunities < Previous